Beauty and serenity is all around us, it lies in the forgotten, the hidden and the ignored - we
must look in the shadows and search if we are to be truly at ease in this world. Carly Johnson

Friday, September 17, 2010

Busy Busy Bumble Bee

Ok, so I'm not small and fuzzy with a deadly sting in my tail (unless seriously miffed off!) but I do wear alot of black and I am starting to incorporatte some colour into my wardrobe, albeit not yellow just yet but more to the point I have definately been buzzing around doing bits and pieces here and there.  My brain has been buzzing too and the old cogs have most certainly been grinding away non-stop.  I'M SO EXCITED!!!
I finally finished packaging my gift bows but during the 'required rest period'  by my printer (I think its male) a light bulb moment arose and I already have my new project all worked out! Its not Neighbours or Eastenders but it most wonderously a soap - but its going to be a very clever soap - a very clever soap indeed! So clever infact you'll find it hard to resist eating it.  All designs are confidentially under wraps until they are made and packaged up of course (more to the fact that they may turn out completely wrong) but I will be sure to post pictures and a write up when they are finished, and yes, they are yet more christmas presents!
Right, I'm off to grate some soap bars....

No comments:

Post a Comment