Beauty and serenity is all around us, it lies in the forgotten, the hidden and the ignored - we
must look in the shadows and search if we are to be truly at ease in this world. Carly Johnson

Friday, September 3, 2010

Another Day, Another Dollar......

After being bombarded with tutorials and overloaded with info from kerb-crawling through other peoples blogs, my brain was inspired to embark on yet another project:  a new blog.  However, this isn't my first attempt, and no doubt it certainly wont be my last - infact, to date, this is my 7th blog - somewhere along the line I get busy, get bored or get ill and then it all just goes out the window.  My longest running blog was more of a diary, my attempt at making a mood chart more fun, but for once it conked out on me before I did - one day it just stopped working (much like me) - so now I'm going to do it all again, only this time I'm going to cut out the depression details and merely insert a picture to show my mood and label it: Deep Depression.  Other labels will include; Crazy Craftiness (showing the crafts I embark on), Exciting Exploits (trips or funny things that have happened to me), Day-2-Day (general daily stuff - if I rememeber) and Philosophy (moments of enlightenment that I sometimes have)
 
♥Sit back and enjoy, leave comments or tips, or just keep on trawling♥

No comments:

Post a Comment