Beauty and serenity is all around us, it lies in the forgotten, the hidden and the ignored - we
must look in the shadows and search if we are to be truly at ease in this world. Carly Johnson

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Up Up & Away....


I finally finished all the upcycled gift wrap!!!

The gift tags: made from cutout leftovers on the book clock projects - do you like how I packaged them to form a heart?  The strings are wool taken from my 'crochet-crazy' days last year.


The flower bows: made from cutout leftovers on the book clock projects - I added double sided sticky pads to the back so you can easily attach them to wrapped gifts.

The ribbon: this used to be video cassette tape - there are roughly 90mins worth on each reel (also from the video) I'm not sure exactly how much in length there is, but I originally unwound 10metres and it hardly made a dent so I estimate there to be well over 100metres on each reel - if anyone wants to unwind the entire length of a 187min long film tape could you be a star and let me know? Thanks.

Just the soaps and sweets do do next, oh, and working out what the actual hampers are going to be made from!

TOODLE-PIPS
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment